18650 Battery Charger, Keenstone Smart Universal Charger LCD Display for Rechargeable Batteries Ni-MH Ni-Cd AA AAA Li-ion LiFePO4 IMR 10440 14500 16340 RCR123A 26650
- 🔋UNIVERSAL CHARGER FOR: Li-ion LiFePO4 IMR INR ICR 25500 22650 18650 18490 18500 18350 16340 RCR123A 14500 10440 Batteries, Ni-MH Ni-Cd A AA AAA AAAA SC Batteries.
- 🔋HIGH QUALITY: Compliant standard - UL CUL CE TUV GS PSE FCC RoHS C-TICKCB. Built-in intelligent circuits protection to protect the battery safety charged.
- 🔋LCD DISPLAY: LCD display to monitor the four slots information. Each battery parameter such as voltage (V), current (mA), time (h) can be showed independently by pressing the A/B/C/D button.
- 🔋MULTI CHARGE OPTIONS: 4 independently bay, 2 charge curent (500mA,1000mA) to meet your various needs; Black and grey are just different in color to meet your multiple aesthetic
- 🔋SAFETY: Protection of overcharge, over-discharge, short circuit and reverse polarity
Intelligent Universal 18650 Battery Charger for RCR123A AA AAA - 4 Bay
- The 4 slots of 18650 charger work independently, you can choose different charge current, and charge li-ion batteries and Ni-MH batteries simultaneously.
- Vape battery charger build-in LCD panel display charging parameters and progress, shows the real-time current, voltage, battery percentage directly
- 4 buttons A/B/C/D of 18650 battery charger make it easy to select specific battery types and charging current. Automatically detects battery power status and selects appropriate voltage and charge mode.
Multiple Types of Protection
- The 18650 battery charger can monitor state of batteries in terms of voltage, current, temperature, time under charge to prevent overcharging, overheating, short circuit and so forth.
- 14500 battery charger detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode automatically
- AA battery charger stops charging when complete, features over-charge prevention to protect batteries automatically
- Keenstone battery charger features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating, made from durable ABS
- The current default of vape charger is 500mA ( Short Press A/B/C/D 1S: Select charging current 500mA or 1000mA; Long Press A/B/C/D 5S: Switch freely between Li-ion and LiFePO4 battery)
COMPATIBLE WITH CYLINDRICAL RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
Vape battery charger 18650 widely used for vape e-cigarette, emergency lighting, portable devices, LED flashlight, headlamp, bike light, digital camera.
AUTOMATICALLY DETECTS BATTERY & DISPLAYS CHARGING PROGRESS
Automatically detect battery status, select charge mode, cut off power at full or overtime, and LCD display each slot's Voltage, Charging Current, Charging Time, Type.
CHARGER SUPPORTS CAR CHARGING AND WALL CHARGING
The car charging mode makes it easier for you to charge your battery without worry no electricity. Wall charging allows you to fully charge your battery faster than other.
Keenstone Smart Universal Charger Compatibility with Battery
|Li-ion/IMRI/INR/LifeP04||10340, 10350, 10440, 1050012340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16340(RCR123), 16500, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700, 32600, 32650|
|NiMH/NiCd||AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D|
|For different voltage battery||Compatible with 1.2V, 3.2V and 3.7V|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 600mA(Max); DC 12-24V 2000mA(Max)|
|Output Voltage||4.2V/3.65V/1.5V 500mA*4 / 1000mA*4|
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2159 Sepulveda Ave., Milpitas CA 95035, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2159 Sepulveda Ave., None, Milpitas CA 95035, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.