1The Cheflaud kitchen Cart Island for your living room with a classic and functional design, the rolling cart is a must-have for the living room. Photo frames, lamps, flower vases, or any other decorative item can be displayed on the tabletop for a more impressive look. Lower shelves are perfect for other items you need to keep accessible. Best choice for your kitchen this rolling cart creates a classic atmosphere and adds more workspace to your kitchen. 3 tiers help keep microwave, cookware, tableware, and kitchen accessories at hand. 4 free-rolling casters allow easy mobility as you need.
- 3-Tier Ample Storage & Multipurpose Shelves: Classic 3-tier structure with ideal size 39.4" W * 15.75" D * 37.4" H for your counter space, the sturdy top shelf can hold a microwave oven and other kitchen appliances. The 2nd/3rd tiers can be stored toaster, spice, dishes, and any other things you want. 10 hooks make it convenient to hang some cooking tools.
- Movable & Lockable Design: 4 flexible wheels, 2 of which are lockable, allow the cart table to go where you go to take advantage of your cabinet space. You can effortlessly wheel it to the living room, office, or bedroom as a kitchen appliance cart, coffee stand, small rolling bookshelf or small bakers rack. And the locks will keep it perfectly still when needed.
- Solid & Sturdy Construction: The kitchen cart is constructed by a high-quality P2 MDF Vintage Board and Black Metal Frame. The metal frame offers a large weight capacity, the top shelf even up to 88 lbs. with 2nd/3rd shelf max to 88 lbs., which ensures stability and durability.
- Fast Installation & Easy Cleaning: The utility cart table needs to be assembled by yourself. Tools and instructions that are needed are included in the package. It's easy to put it together with detailed instructions and with a wet cloth, you can wipe dirty stains easily from the smooth surface.
- What You Get: A kitchen microwave cart, wheels, side hooks, easy-to-follow instructions, and a simple assembly process.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2159 Sepulveda Ave., Milpitas CA 95035, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2159 Sepulveda Ave., None, Milpitas CA 95035, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.