morpilot Ｍ－２ Rodent Repeller Mouse Repellent Ultrasonic Mice Electronic Repeller Humane Mouse Trap Substitute Pest Control with Ultrasounds Sonic Sounds Impulse Waves for Attic Garage Basement 4PACK
- 🕐【2021 NEWEST CHIPS TECHNOLOGY】 This indoor complement emits invisible electromagnetic waves to expel insects, mice, rats, mosquitoes, ants, spiders, cockroaches, and other insects. Without having to kill them. Please note that our ultrasonic repellents work between 3 and 4 weeks to make an effect depending on the amount of infestation. Then we can say goodbye to pests and mice.
- 🕒【Easy to Use】: Mini size, just plug it in any outlet; Stronge for use in average-sized rooms, kitchens, garages, attics and basements; Costs less than $10 a year in electricity, but can save hundreds in dangerous pesticide sprayings.
- 🕕【Large Coverage & Silent Operation】– This Ultrasonic Pest Control operates silently so you can calmly set it up in a child’s Room, a Bedroom or a Guest Room. Pest Repeller can effectively cover & control Area of up to 800~1200 Ft2 per Device. Installing 1 Device per Room is recommended. Note that Ultrasonic Waves can’t go through solid Material & Walls, so don’t place Furniture or any other Objects in front of it & keep Doors & Windows closed, to allow ultrasonic Waves to expand & work.
- 🕘【More Safe for Child & Pets 】– Ultrasonic sound is inaudible to humans and household pets,environmental friendly alternative to dangerous poisons and Sprayers, chemicals and traps, no bad smell and Corpses.
- 🕛【EPA approved pest control device】: Our ultrasonic pest repeller meet the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requirements, comply with the applicable labeling law and we never make any“false or misleading claims”. Identified as pest control device by EPA, We have obtained the EPA establishment number : 94838-CHN-1 .
DREAMING OF A PEST-FREE HOME?
It can be frustrating to know that you are not the only one living in your home. You might have seen mice scurrying about as you enter the kitchen, cockroaches may have occupied drawers and cabinets you haven’t opened for a while, or maybe mosquitoes think it’s okay for you to wake up covered in itchy bite marks. Whatever pest is present in your home, it is high time to take action. There are many methods out there, but unfortunately, most require tedious installation and clean-up.
The Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is no chemicals, non-toxic, silent and 100% safe to human and pets.
EASY SET-UP & INSTALLATION
Ever tried laying out a sticky fly catcher to hopefully catch icky insects? Ever had to carefully put a cheese piece in a traditional mouse trap? Pests make your life more difficult and your home less sanitary. You deserve to be able to get rid of them without tedious effort on your part. Our ultrasonic pest repellers require no set-up, no tools, and no special installation procedures to start working. Just plug them in and let them work.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
We don’t just rely on theories. Our product is backed by reliable research, performed by the experts in pest control and ultrasonic technology. Several tests have been conducted to make sure that the device works effectively on most pests. Also, our research team made sure that the frequency of the sound waves had just the right level for driving pests away without affecting human beings living within its range.
A Continuous Process To Repel Pest
√ Week 1:quick impact & run away from shelter
√ Week 2:non-immune & nervous system damaged
√ Week 3-4:intolerable & flee from home forever
Tips: To keep the pest from coming back continued use is recommended.
1. Keep distance from carpet, curtain and any sound absorption material that may reduce the effect.
2. The number of rodents and insects may increase in the first few days. And the pest repellent will drive them away completely for good about four weeks later.
3. Ultrasonic sound can't penetrate furniture, cabinets or walls, keep ample space around the area where it's plugged in. To increase the effect, you should use several devices at the warehouse or several rooms.
Wide Coverage Area
Effective for an area up to 1600 Square Feet. Please note that ultrasonic waves cannot penetrate walls. It is best to use at least 1 device for each room and use a couple units for areas where pests problems are serious.Plugging it at anywhere there are pest activities like apartment, warehouse, office, restaurant, school, garage, barn and more.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2159 Sepulveda Ave., Milpitas CA 95035, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2159 Sepulveda Ave., None, Milpitas CA 95035, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.