Toaster 2 Slice, Keenstone Stainless Steel Retro Toaster with Timer, Wide Slot, Defrost/Reheat/Cancel Fuction, Removable Crumb Tray, Blue
- 🍔LED TIMER DISPLAY: The toaster built-in LED screen indicating toasting progress, making it easy to see the remaining time about shade setting.
- 🍔3 FUNCTIONS & 6 SETTINGS: This toaster can reheat or defrost the toast, and the CANCEL function allows you to stop the toasting progress at any time; 6 different toasting settings also give you diverse tastes
- 🍔USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The slots of this toaster is about 1.5 In to fit thick slices or bread, and the lift lever can be lifted higher to reach the bread slices when you finish toasting; Easy to clean the bread crumbs with the removable crumb tray
- 🍔SAFE and DURABLE: This toaster is made of sturdy stainless steel for long-term use. The input voltage is 120 volts which is available for household use
- 🍔NOTICE: Please do NOT use this 2 slots toaster to toast anything with oil, water or jam
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2159 Sepulveda Ave., Milpitas CA 95035, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2159 Sepulveda Ave., None, Milpitas CA 95035, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert